Congratulations to the cast and crew of “Once Upon A Mattress” on their outstanding performance the weekend of April 20, 2018!
Congratulations to the newest members of Nativity’s Golden Cross Society who were inducted during the school’s 49th annual Century Benefit on Saturday, April 14, 2018 at the Schuylkill Country Club: Atty. Alvin B. and Anne “Pinkey” Marshall, Lorna Lazovi DiNicola, Kim A. Sutter, Michael E. Hashin.
Updated Calendar Changes due to Snow Days
Nativity BVM High School will be in school the following days which are not on our original calendar:
• Monday, April 2, 2018- (Easter Monday)
• Thursday, June 7, 2018 – Early Dismissal @ 12:50 PM
• Friday, June 8, 2018 – Early Dismissal @ 11:00 AM
There have also been changes to the Early Dismissal schedule to accommodate a change in our exams and the added days due to snow. The corrected dismissals are listed below:
• Wednesday, May 30, 2018 – Regular Dismissal – Senior exams only – with graduation practice to follow.
• Thursday, May 31, 2018 – Early Dismissal @ 12:50 PM – Exams all students
• Friday, June 1, 2018 – Early Dismissal @ 12:50 PM – Exams all students
• Monday, June 4, 2018 – Early Dismissal @ 11:00 AM – Exams – underclass only
• Tuesday, June 5, 2018 – Early Dismissal @ 12:50 PM
Wednesday, June 6, 2018 – Early Dismissal @ 12:50 PM
There will not be any change for Baccalaureate Mass on Monday, June 4, 2018 @ 7 PM or Graduation on Tuesday, June 5, 2018 @ 7 PM. More information regarding exams and the end of the year schedule will be in the school newsletters.
There are changes regarding Nativity BVM’s immunization policy for the 2017-2018 school year. Click to Learn More
2018-2019 FACTS TUITION AND TUITION ASSISTANCE APPLICATION PROCESS:
If you are a family who has already accessed your FACTS tuition account online in the past, please click here, log-in to your account and apply for aid.
If you are a family new to Nativity, please click here to create your FACTS tuition account and apply for aid.